As a member, you have a right to access the personal information we hold about you. Your right to access this information comes from Information Privacy Principle 6 of the Privacy Act 1993. You also have a right to seek correction of any information we hold that is out of date or incorrect.
Below is an example of the kind of info we hold:
- your username
- your recorded name as the account holder and any edits
- your recorded phone number(s) and any edits to this
- your recorded address and any edits to this
- the date of your last login
- the date your membership was created
- your recorded delivery addresses and any edits to this
- recorded credits and debits to your membership
- your account balance
- an overview of listings that you have run, including: listing ID, title, reserve price, Buy Now price, purchase price, date of purchase, and buyer username
- an overview of listings won, including: listing ID, title, reserve price, Buy Now price, purchase price, date of purchase, and seller username
- the date of your account logins to our desktop site
- recorded classified emails to other members regarding your membership.